Informing you about property and construction activity throughout New Zealand
The Regional Construction Outlook is a vital planning tool for those in the industry. It draws on our well regarded national building forecasts to estimate construction activity at a detailed regional level.
A fine level of regional detail tailored to your business
The Regional Construction Outlook provides a range of in-depth regional, territorial authority and Auckland ward level historic and forecast construction data. As part of your annual subscription, you get by area:
- Forecast residential consent and work out in place data by subtype (eg, apartments and townhouses)
- Non-residential consent and work out in place forecasts by subtype (ranging from farms to hospitals)
- Four forecast updates per year to ensure you get the latest information
- Forward looking commentary focusing on key regions
- Tailorable regions and reporting periods.
Interactive web-based reporting
You don't need to be a data scientist to use our products
Our data visualisations turn complex data about the construction sector into useable information. We know that important business and strategic decisions require a deep knowledge of the industry. The Regional Construction Outlook is therefore simple to use without compromising on detail.