We are an economics consultancy based in Wellington with clients all over New Zealand.
Our team comprises economists and IT specialists with expertise in quantitative economic analysis, econometric modelling and forecasting, environmental scans, demographic and population projections, spatial economics, and interactive dashboard design.
We regularly advise clients on national, local, and sectoral economic trends and issues such as:
- the construction industry and the housing market,
- the labour market, how it interacts with the education, immigration and social welfare systems, and the supply and demand for skills
- export opportunities,
- demographic change and migration,
- living standards, socio-economic trends, and wellbeing,
- the economic effects of policies designed to mitigate the effects of climate change,
- the transport sector, and
- the economic and labour market outcomes of Māori and other ethnic minorities.
Our clients include regional and local councils, economic development agencies, central government agencies, Regional Skills Leadership Groups, Workforce Development Councils, education and training providers, construction companies, vehicle retailers, and Iwi.
We can produce a variety of deliverables to answer your economic questions. We maintain a range of interactive, web-based, data dashboard products which are available on a subscription basis. We can also meet your needs with one-off consultancy projects that deliver reports, datasets, customised dashboards, and engaging seminars.
For further information about our subscription products, click here.
We are committed to making sure that our business is sustainable and has the smallest possible footprint. Where possible, we recycle and use video conferencing and web demonstrations to mitigate any impact we create.